- Development of an agent for the biological control of the invasive blackberry Rubus niveus in the Galapagos Islands.
- Sustainability Education for: Invasive Species.
- Restoration of Floreana Island and its biodiversity implementing monitoring, biosafety and institutional strengthening measures during the eradication process of key introduced species.
- Development of integrated management techniques to reduce the Philornis downsi impacts in the Galapagos Islands.
- Strengthening of urban fauna control in the province of Galapagos.
- Empowering local farmers in the implementation of a control and management strategy of invasive species in the Galapagos Islands.
- Ecological responses for the comprehensive management of invasive species in agricultural farms on San Cristóbal Island through Participatory Action Research (PAR).
- Invasive algae management in Galapagos Pilot plan for the control and monitoring of Caulerpa chemnitzia algae to reduce the negative impact on Galapagos ecosystems.
- Pilot plan for rodent control in urban, rural, and agricultural areas of the four populated islands.
- Pilot plan for black fly population control (Simulium ochraceum) in the agricultural area of San Cristóbal Island.