FEIG lines of action:
- Preventing, controlling, and eradicating introduced species in Galapagos.
- Restoring affected ecosystems.
- Education and communication.
The projects and initiatives financed by the GISCF (FEIG) are aligned with the seven strategies of the Galapagos Invasive Species Management Plan:
- Management of Priority Invasive Species
- Information Management Systems
- Communication, Environmental Education and Participation for the Management of Invasive Species.
- Institutional strengthening for the Management of Invasive Species